Results and Ofsted
We are extremely pleased with both our GCSE and A Level results this year. The students and staff worked hard to ensure that our students achieved grades that they could be proud of. We are grateful to our parents, who all played a significant role in supporting their children through the past two years in particular.
Examination results 2018
End Of Key Stage 4:
|Progress 8:||0.54 well above average|
|English and Maths 4+:||92%|
|English and Maths 5+:||69%|
|Entered for Ebacc:||81%|
|Achieved Ebacc with standard pass:||69%|
|Achieved Ebacc with strong pass:||54%|
|Ebacc APS:||All 5.65
End of Key Stage 5
|Level 3 Valued added:||0.18 above average|
|Average point score per entry:||38.48|
Destinations of School Leavers 2018
Destinations of students aged 15 at the start of 2017/2018 school year:
- Total number in Year: 166
- Percentage who have commenced a course at School/College of FE – 98%
- Percentage in employment with training – 2%
Destinations of students aged 16 at the start of 2017/2018 school year:
- Total number in Year: 132
- Percentage who have commenced a course at School/College of FE – 95%
- Percentage in employment – 0%
- Percentage in employment with training – 3%
- Percentage in any other category – 2%
Destinations of students aged 17 at the start of 2017/2018 school year:
- Total number in Year: 115
- Percentage in Higher Education – 78%
- Number of students accepted at their first choice university – 80
- Number of students accepted at Russell Group Universities – 38
- Number of students pursuing Art Foundation Diplomas – 4
- Percentage in Further Education – 6%
- Percentage in employment (Higher Apprenticeships) – 9%
Percentage in any other category (Gap year students) – 7%
Click here for Presdales School performance tables.
By clicking here you will be able to compare progress scores of all schools and colleges in England.
You can view our 2011 Ofsted letter by clicking here.
Please click here for the Ofsted website.