Vision and Values Statement – “Achievement for all”
- Presdales School aims to provide an outstanding education that enables all students, regardless of their background and starting point, to achieve and surpass their academic potential.
- We are committed to the development of independent minded young women who have active and creative minds. We expect our students to acquire a sense of understanding and compassion for one another and to have courage to act on their beliefs.
- We will equip our students with the skills and attributes to empower them to lead happy and successful lives, enabling them to make a meaningful contribution to our global society.
- The highest achievement for all students
- Inspirational teaching that supports and stretches all learners
- Quality pastoral care that nurtures and develops each child
- Effective leadership and management that enables continual school improvement
- The Resources and Environment to optimise student learning