Vision and Values Statement – “Achievement for all”
Presdales School aims to provide an outstanding education that enables all students, regardless of their background and starting point, to achieve and surpass their academic potential.
We are committed to the development of independent minded young women who have active and creative minds. We expect our students to acquire a sense of understanding and compassion for one another and to have courage to act on their beliefs.
We will equip our students with the skills and attributes to empower them to lead happy and successful lives, enabling them to make a meaningful contribution to our global society.
- The highest achievement for all students
- Inspirational teaching that supports and stretches all learners
- Quality pastoral care that nurtures and develops each child
- Effective leadership and management that enables continual school improvement
- The Resources and Environment to optimise student learning