1. A Presdales School jumper.
2. A short-sleeved open-necked white blouse with flat revers. (Generic)
3. A simple dark navy box-pleated skirt or navy trousers as supplied by Kids Connection or Stevensons. The skirt must be at least knee length and not rolled up at the top.
4. Navy or black tights or short white socks. Please note that no socks at all is unacceptable for hygiene reasons. (Generic)
5. Black, brown or navy low-heeled shoes. Please note that trainers, boots, canvas or fabric shoes are unacceptable (except for medical reasons, in which case a doctor’s note must be brought as evidence). Shoes have to be polishable although suede shoes are acceptable. Logos on shoes are not permitted. (Generic)
Students may wear any plain dark navy or black coat provided that it is undecorated. Leather coats are not acceptable. (Generic)
1. Navy, red and white polo shirt with school logo
2. Navy, red and white PE skort (skirt and shorts in one)
3. Navy, red and white sweatshirt with school logo
4. Navy sports leggings with school logo (Optional)
5. Navy tracksuit bottoms with school logo (Optional)
6. Navy football shorts (Optional)
7. Red football socks (Generic)
8. A pair of sports trainers and white socks (Generic)
9. A pair of hockey/football boots (Optional) (Generic)
10. A one piece swimming costume, hat, towel and flip flops (Generic)
11. House colour polo top (Generic)
NB All students should have a pair of shin pads and a gum shield for hockey. (Generic)
Where the colour navy is specified, this means DARK navy.
• Students who have their ears pierced may wear only a single pair of studs in the lower earlobe; there should be no facial studs or rings at all. The only ear rings permitted are those that have a butterfly back. If a student wishes to have any piercings other than a single piercing in the lower earlobe, then she will be required to remove these during school time regardless of whether the piercing has healed or not
• Students are not permitted to wear items of jewellery other than ear rings as described above
• Acrylic nails or any other type of false nails are not allowed
• Students are not allowed to wear coloured nail varnish
• No make-up should be worn by students in Years 7 and 8. Discreet natural make-up is permitted thereafter (but no eye make-up)
• Hair dyed other than a completely natural colour is unacceptable and hair below shoulder length should be tied back during practical sessions for safety reasons. Hairstyles should be appropriate for a smart office environment and must not be extreme in style or length. No shaved patterns are permitted, and the length should not be shorter than a ‘number two’
Our suppliers are
Great Northern Works
131-135 Victoria Street
Our sports leggings will be available from both Kids Connection and Stevensons and will also be provided by Henry Tilly. PE tracksuit bottoms are only available from Henry Tilly:
Unit 10, Metro Centre
Tel No. 01727 843155
Please click here for their web shop.
Henry Tilly offer FREE school delivery every week day during school terms for all online orders placed.
The school have a selection of second hand uniform available to purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.