PRESDALES SCHOOL UNIFORM
Our suppliers are:
• Kids Connection
14 Market Place
131-135 Victoria Street
Our sportswear will be available from both Kids Connection and Stevensons and will also be provided by:
• Henry Tilly
94 Turners Hill
Additionally, the Presdales Association supplies high quality second hand uniform on request.
Presdales Association email address: email@example.com
1. A Presdales School jumper.
2. A short-sleeved open-necked white blouse with flat revers.
3. A simple dark navy box-pleated skirt, which must be at least knee length.
4. Navy tights or short white socks. Please note that no socks at all is unacceptable for hygiene reasons.
5. Black, brown or navy low-heeled shoes. Please note that trainers, boots, canvas or fabric shoes are unacceptable (except for medical reasons, in which case a doctor’s note must be brought as evidence). Shoes have to be polishable although suede shoes are acceptable. Logos on shoes are not permitted.
A plain dark navy or black coat is acceptable, provided that it is undecorated.
1. Navy, red and white polo shirt with school logo
2. Navy, red and white PE skort (skirt and shorts in one)
3. Navy, red and white sweatshirt with school logo
4. Navy track trousers (Optional)
5. Navy football shorts
6. Red football socks
7. A pair of trainers and white socks
8. A pair of hockey/football boots
9. A one piece swimming costume, hat, towel and flip flops
NB All students should have a pair of shin pads and a gum shield for hockey. They may also like to have their own hockey stick and tennis racquet.
1. Jewellery is not allowed (which includes rings and wristbands of all types). Students who have their ears pierced may wear only a single pair of plain studs in the lower earlobe. Students with any other piercings will be required to remove them in school time.
2. Acrylic nails are not allowed for safety reasons.
3. No make-up should be worn by students in Years 7–9. Discreet natural make-up is permitted thereafter.
4. Hair dyed other than a completely natural colour is unacceptable and hair below shoulder length should be tied back during practical sessions for safety reasons.
5. Items of PE uniform should have initials printed/embroidered on them, and all other items of property, including watches, should be clearly marked with the owner's name.
6. Where the colour navy is specified, this means DARK navy.